Sunday, September 25, 2011

Club Naos Saturday, Sept 24, 2011

I pulled double duty yesterday. Club Naos was the first gig I played, and then I immediately went off to play the Village of Nyght.

I pulled double duty yesterday. Club Naos was the first gig I played, and then I immediately went off to play the Village of Nyght.



Club Naos 24 Sept 2011

Req

Artist

Title

Morcheeba Rome Wasn't Built in a Day

Spectra Paris Mad World

Blondie Call Me

Muse Uprising

The Cult Big Neon Glitter

REM Alligator Aviator Autopilot Antimatter

Sly Fox Let's Go All the Way

Don Henley Dirty Laundry

David Bowie Fame

The Screaming Blue Messiahs I Wanna Be a Flintstone (Extended Mix)

The Cars Hello Again (Remix)

Alice in Videoland Lay Me Down

Depeche Mode vs. Oomph! Swallow Well
* Freur Doot Doot (Extended Mix)
* Blood Axis Lord of Ages

Siouxsie & the Banshees Christine (Son of a Bitch Mix)

Stromkern Night Riders
* Joy Division She's Lost Control

Aoptygma Berzerk Mourn (Mesh Remix)
* Tiamat Cain

Human League Don't You Want Me (U.S. 12" Mix)
* Animotion Obsession (12" Extended Mix)
* KLF/Timelordz Doctorin' the Tardis

Siouxsie Sioux vs. Henry Mancini Here Comes That Panther

Devil Doll Bourbon in Your Eyes

Danielle Dax Yummer-Yummer Man

When in Rome The Promise (Covenant Mix)
* Ostara Ride the Tiger

VNV Nation Aftershock

Kylie Minogue Can't Get You Out of My Head

New Order Blue Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment